The following fixes were released in the eCompliance web app on October 11, 2022.
- Resolved an issue where users assigned to action items were unable to access them, while also ensuring that anyone in an organization can be assigned to an action item unrestricted by their site membership.
- Updated the language on a banner for overdue accounts to communicate limited functionality until payment is received.
- Removed the HTML that was showing on in the "Not Started" inspections tab.
- Updated the text in the "Create Schedule" page related to quarterly schedules to clearly communicate the functionality of a 90 day frequency. "Every Quarter" was replaced with "Every 90 Days" and the accompanying help text is updated to explain that the schedule will run every 90 days from the schedule start date.
- Fixed an issue where attached images to an inspection were still being displayed in generated PDFs despite being replaced or cancelled.