We have resolved an issue that resulted in some forms (submitted from the mobile app) showing numbers instead of employee names.
To manually replace the numbers with the name of the person who submitted the form, please follow the steps below.
After completing the steps, the corrected forms will begin to populate in your Safety Intelligence reports - note: this may take up to 60 minutes as the data in Safety Intelligence is updated hourly.
Steps to update the data manually – this may be done by an Admin or the person who originally submitted the affected form(s)
Scenario 1 - you are the Admin:
- Log in to my.ecompliance.com
- From the list of forms you were provided, find the affected form
- Open the affected form, if the form is not yet signed off (“locked”)
4. Remove the incorrect number values and update with the correct employee(s):
5. Submit the form:
Scenario 2: you are the person who submitted the form originally
- Log in to the mobile or web app
- Find the affected form
- If the form is unlocked, open the affected form (If the form is locked, please reach out to your admin to unlock the form first)
- Remove the incorrect number values and update with your name
- Submit the form
Locked form: If the form is signed off (“locked”), the admin will need to unlock the form via the web app
- Scroll to the bottom of the form, and click “unlock”
- Confirm form unlock
- Re-open the unlocked form
- Remove the incorrect number values and update with the correct employee(s)
- Submit the form.