Corrective actions are relied upon by Safety Managers to ensure that the right actions are taken to keep their employees and team members safe.
As many of our users rely on the mobile app to perform their day-to-day activities, with a long list of corrective actions to perform it was difficult to navigate to quickly find key ones and navigate to them.
In the spirit of continuous improvement, our team has made a number of improvements to the Action Items module on the eCompliance mobile app so that safety managers and front-line staff can more easily access their corrective actions.
Here’s a list of the changes we’ve made to the Action Items module in the eCompliance mobile app:
- Due date added to all action items on the action items listing screen
- Modified icons and label designs for action item states on the Action Items listing page: Pending Acceptance, In Progress, Pending Approval, Completed
- Ability to filter Action Items on the listing page by: Status, Priority, Due date, and Site
- Design improvements to the following screens: To Do, Action Taken, In Progress, Pending, Pending Approval
- Design improvements for rejected action items
- Design improvements to the pending approval screen for managers and users
All users who have eCompliance version 7.6 and above can access these changes. To see this revamped module simply close the app completely, login, and navigate to the action items module.