Planned release on Friday, August 12th
A release will be applied to the ContractorCheck portal before 9 am (EDT) on Friday, August 12th. This will be a zero-downtime release, with no planned interruption to its availability.
What should you expect after the update?
The ContractorCheck community feedback has shaped this upcoming release designed to increase clients’ visibility of their contractor compliance statuses. This contractor communication release (2.0.29) addresses the need to give clients better visibility of contractor accreditation and verification progress and statuses. This release unlocks the ability for clients to see changes to the statuses of their anchored contractors on their preferred frequency.
- Set a batch report of any changes to the compliance statuses of any anchored contractors to be produced on the client’s preferred frequency to give visibility of the granular reason why a contractor’s status has changed, to be emailed to a defined list of email recipients
- Set the frequency of the batch report. Allows clients to choose whether to create the report daily, weekly or monthly
- Set who should receive the batch report. Allows clients to specify exactly who should receive these batch reports
This feature is designed to allow our clients to configure the creation of a report to be emailed to a defined list of internal users, that will detail the changes to the compliance status of contractors anchored to them.
Below is intended as a guide to show clients how to use this feature.
Configuration of the notifications
The setting for this notification can only be set up by the primary user of each client. No other users will have this privilege, but they will still have access to the existing notification settings as shown in the screenshot below
Step-by-step set-up guide
The primary contact must be logged in to the client portal. They will then need to click on the More ^ option and then Notification Settings
This will navigate them to the following screen:
To enable this notification, the primary user will need to select the ‘Enable the accreditation change notification’ check box as shown in the screenshot below
This will then make the following fields and options available;
- Frequency – select from;
- Send to all client users - checkbox
- Client Role – Clients can choose to have the notifications sent to users with specific roles. This will enable them to choose from;
- Executive User
- Property Manager
- View Only
- Email who should receive notification – If the client doesn’t want to send to users with specific roles, they can enter an email address or multiple email addresses for the persons who should receive this notification
- Preferred Contractors – This allows clients to choose to either receive notifications for all of their contractors or just for their favourite contractors
Once the primary user has set up the notification the primary user clicks the ‘Submit’ button. The submission is confirmed by the ‘Update Successful’ message as shown in the screenshot below
Note: Only one notification setting can be enabled.
If the primary contact was required to set up a notification using different criteria, then the original notification will be ‘overwritten’ by the new notification set up.
A scheduled job will run depending on the frequency selected in the notification settings by the primary contact.
Any status changes are sent to the specified users/users with specified roles via a report link in an email as shown below
Clicking on the link in the email or copying and pasting the link from the email into Google Chrome will display the following report in the client portal
Need Help? To contact support during our normal business hours, please go to https://support.ecompliance.com/hc/en-us/requests/new or call 1-800-686-1915, option 2
Please sign in to leave a comment.