This mobile release is scheduled starting July 31st 2022 to August 12th, 2022
- The following changes have been made to fix the app sync and stuck drafts issues:
- An event having failed to sync will no longer prevent the subsequent events from syncing. The app will now display an appropriate error message to indicate the reason for sync failure.
- Fixed the issue of assets created offline disappearing when app is synced.
- All Drafts will now always be visible even though the asset is not available online or offline.
- You will now be able to view the Event in readonly mode right after submitting it until the app has fully completed the submission.
- Fixed the issue of Events going missing after completion and not appearing in the Drafts folder.
- Fixed the issue of delay between Event submitted and not appearing in Drafts
- Fixed the issue of Event appearing on the scheduled list even after submission
- Fixed the issue of events stuck in drafts and not syncing when a decimal value is entered in the observation count section of the Event form
2. The performance of the Drafts screen has been improved to deliver a better user experience. You will now be able to scroll through the Drafts screen much faster and smoother without any flickering.
3. Other bug fixes:
- Fixed the issue of 'Please fill the required fields’ error displayed even when all fields are entered when creating assets
- Fixed the issue of not being able to view PDFs that are not in standard A4 sized portrait orientation
- Fixed the issue of Barcode id not highlighted after tapping back to the search bar of asset