On Saturday 16th June 2022 we will be releasing a new feature to all our clients designed to increase the visibility of contractor communications. There will be no planned downtime as part of this release. This feature is the first in a larger series being released over the next few months. It will provide our clients with greater visibility of contractor data and a holistic picture of the overall accreditation process for each contractor anchored.
The ContractorCheck community feedback has shaped this upcoming release that is designed to make it increase your visibility of contractor communications. This contractor communication feature release addresses the need to give clients better visibility of contractor accreditation and verification progress and statuses. This release unlocks the ability for clients to quickly see feedback from our ContractorCheck accreditation and verification teams throughout the lifecycle.
- Achieve full audit trail of communications during the accreditation and verification processes
- All Health & Safety accreditation emails that are sent to contractors will be visible to the clients in the contractor page within the ContractorCheck Client Portal
- All Feedback emails sent via the system for specific client questionaries will be visible to only to those specific clients.
Note: System-generated emails relating to reminders and expiration will not be visible to clients. These will be addressed separately in another feature in the future.
How to access contractor communications?
1. Go to the contractor's page
2. Scroll to the bottom of the page to view the emails and tasks
3. Click on the email you wish to view
4. Click on the Message to see the message that was sent
5. This will display the message that was sent to the contractor
6. Click on the Tasks tab to see any tasks that have been completed in relation to contacting the contractor