The following features, enhancements and fixes were released in the eCompliance web app on April 26th 2022.
Table of Contents
- Set a preferred language for employees
- Create new dashboards in Safety intelligence
1. Set a preferred language for eCompliance employees
eCompliance has a global customer base with users that speak multiple languages. However, though eCompliance has English and French support on the web app, email invitations were limited to English.
On a mission to help you expand your business globally and make eCompliance accessible and easier to use for your employees around the world, we have undertaken work for additional language support. We've added a "Preferred Language" setting in the "Employee Profile" page. eCompliance users can now:
- Set and view the preferred language of employees via the Employee Import/Export function through a new column in the Excel template.
- Send invitation emails to francophone employees and allow them to view the website in French if their Preferred Language is set accordingly.
Now your French speaking team members can take full advantage of eCompliance from the moment they receive their email invitation and beyond.
Learn how to use this new feature via our support article here.
2. Create new dashboards in Safety Intelligence
Safety Intelligence is our robust analytics tool which provides safety managers with detailed insights and metrics to assess their safety program and take the necessary steps to improve.
Since launch we've received a number of feedback from our customers who were looking for an easy way to create their own dashboards from scratch for easy access to the metrics that they need.
We've built this! Now Safety Intelligence customers can create their own custom dashboards and save them in their libraries. Create, modify, and have easy access to metrics that they need to assess the performance of their health and safety activities.
Learn more about how to use this new feature here.