The following enhancements and bug fixes below were released between 03/21/2022 and 03/28/2022 to Android and iOS devices.
Please note that the Action Items enhancements are an internal release and will be made available to customers in the near future, with advance notice.
- CAPTCHA support when resetting password on mobile
- [Deep Linking] Deep linking support for the following use cases:
- Text header field with a specified name and value
- A question text/title within a specific section
- Multiple selections within a multiple select question
- [Action Items]
- Due date added to all action items on the action Items listing screen
- Modified icons and label UI for action item states on the Action Items listing page: Pending Acceptance, In Progress, Pending Approval, Completed
- Filter Action Items listing page by status, priority, due date, and site
- UX Improvements to the Action Items "To Do" screen
- UX Improvements to the "Action Taken" screen
- UX Improvements to the "In Progress" screen
- UX Improvements to the Actions Items "PENDING" screen
- UX Improvements for rejected action items
- UX improvements to the pending approval screen for managers and users
- Fixed the issue where assets on the mobile app were limited to 3500 per organization
- Multiple bug fixes and performance improvements
Article is closed for comments.