The following fixes were deployed in the eCompliance web app and Safety Intelligence NEW on 07-Feb, 2022.
- Managers can now enable/disable email notifications for forms via the template level. View the details of how this works here
- Pdf generated forms will now display an attachment icon and list the names of all attached documents with the form question
- [Box exports] Customers now have the option of adding the image appendix to completed forms that are sent to their designated Box folder
- [Box exports] Unlocked and resubmitted forms will now be sent to Box as a revised document (with the number appended to the end of the title)
- [Safety Intelligence NEW] Customers now have the ability to link dashboards by site name
- [Safety Intelligence NEW] "Hide filters on export" checkbox on all dashboards is checked ON by default. This also hides the filters on the dashboards when they load. This capability makes the dashboards on screen and in PDF formats more presentable and easy to read.
- [Safety Intelligence NEW] Fixed the issue of Site selection in "Filter By Site" filter
- Modified the content that terminated employees receive upon logging in to clarify their account status
- Fixed the issue where users without the designated job profile were receiving inspection schedules
- Fixed the issue where employee profiles could not be updated with top-level email domains (company email accounts were not recognized)
- Fixed the issue where accessing inspection questions from which the action item originated was resulting in a server error
- Fixed the issue where an email invitation was not being sent for new employee creation via the employee importer
- Fixed the issue where employees names were being duplicated getting cut off when generating pdf forms
- Fixed the issue where users were not able to search for a company using the search field on the employee listing page