The following fixes were deployed in eCompliance web app, 06-Jan, 2022.
- Fixed the issue where new published incident templates with standard sections were not listed when starting a new form
- The page size of all pdf form exports has been changed to: 8.5 x 11 (was formerly 9.75 x 11)
- Fixed the issue where updating employees through the API allowed duplicate values such as like FirstName, LastName, EmailId, and EmployeeId within an organization
- Fixed the issue where username login users with the correct permissions were not able to view Employee Profiles
- Fixed the issue where the same error message was repeating twice when trying to update the employee ID via the employee importer
- Fixed the issue where the "Accept Invitation email was not being sent for newly created employees
- Fixed the issue where Company status was not updating correctly via the API
- Fixed the issue where a server exception was thrown when trying to receive the site logo
- When accepting an invitation to join eCompliance the page will now display based on browser's set language
- When adding an asset to a question on a form the button now says "Add Asset" (was formerly "Assign Asset")
Please sign in to leave a comment.