Update to Password Minimum Requirements for Field iD
To enhance the security of passwords and protect our Field iD customers, we have implemented a change to the minimum password requirements.
- The minimum length of new passwords will increase from 6 to 10 characters and require at least:
- 1 Symbol
- 1 number
- 1 capital letter.
- This change to requirements will be applied across all existing tenants.
- Current and existing passwords will remain unaffected, users will be able to log into the web and mobile app with their current password.
- However, if a user resets or changes their password, the new minimum password length requirement will be enforced. The user will be required to create a password that meets the new minimum requirements.
Key Highlights for the new password requirements:
Users must ensure that they meet the new requirement in the following scenarios.
- Updating an existing password.
- Creating a new user account.
- Configuring "Minimum Password Length" under
- Navigate to "Setup" from the menu on the top
- Pick "Security"
- Go to "Password Policy"
- Do note that the length cannot be set lower than 10 characters and must contain 1 Symbol, 1 number, and 1 capital letter.