If you’ve received the "missing key missing key-pair-id query parameter or cookie value" message when trying to launch a course, here are some things you can try to help troubleshoot the problem and hopefully allow you to launch your training course.
1. Check that you allow pop-up windows.
2. Enable third-party cookies.
3. Clear your cache and cookies
4. If your organization does a lot of site blocking you can request your IT or system admin add cloud.scorm.com moved to the approved sites list.
5. Users can also try using a different web browser, such as Firefox or Google Chrome.
How To Install Chrome
How To Install Firefox
- For iOS devices (iPad, iPhone) go to Settings -> Safari and then turn off Prevent Cross-Site Tracking and Block All Cookies. You may need to close Safari completely before launch again.
Launch elearning on a mobile device
Launch elearning in a browser
If these do not work, please open a case with Support and the team will be happy to troubleshoot.