We believe that every little bit can help in slowing the spread of COVID-19, and we'd like to do our small part during this global pandemic.
eCompliance staff are all working remotely as we do our part to try and "flatten the curve" and allow our healthcare providers time to treat those in need.
Working remotely is a relatively easy switch for our team and we would be happy to share tips if you need them. Please ask your Success Coach for more information.
You have our ongoing commitment to our product and our support with other preventative measures too.
Here are the resources we have created for your use:
1. Downloadable resources to help employers & employees prepare for COVID-19. To download the free resources click here.
2. Free COVID-19 eLearning courses for all customers. We will activate the following courses for you to make available to your users, even if your organization has not subscribed and does not pay for eLearning. Visit the How-To page for instructions on adding COVID-19 eLearning to your required training for workers.
The courses are approx 30 minutes:
- COVID-19 preparedness for employers and employees (eLearning)
- COVID-19: Protecting Yourself and Others (eLearning)
- COVID-19 Start of Day Prevention: Daily Acknowledgement of workplace health and safety
- Template designed to ensure employees are aware of the safety guidelines and protocols for preventing the spread of COVID-19
- COVID-19 End of Day Prevention: Daily Acknowledgement of workplace health and safety
- Template designed to ensure employees are aware of the safety guidelines and protocols for preventing the spread or contraction of COVID-19
- COVID-19 Employee Self-Assessment Questionnaire
- This questionnaire for employees helps the management team understand the risk and exposure to COVID-19 for each employee and their workplace as a whole. Recommended frequency (bi-Weekly)
- COVID-19 Employer Readiness: Guidelines & Best Practices
- Many companies are not sure how to best prepare & protect their employees while facing COVID-19. To aid with this, we have created the below outline of some best practices & guidelines.
- COVID-19 Incident Reporting Form
- Captures information on any employee who reports, or is observed to have any COVID-19 symptoms.
- COVID-19 Health and Safety Toolbox Talk
- Ensures supervisors and their team understand the impact of COVID-19, the preventative measures to take and have an open discussion around it