When the eC-AuditTool™ is launched the user is taken directly to the startup layout. On this page there are several main areas:
- Open Existing Audits (1) see the image, below) – Recently used files are listed in the column on the left side of the layout. Hovering over any file name it will provide the full path to the file. Clicking on any name will open the file.
- Open a file (2) – If the file does not appear in the Open Existing Audits list, then click on this button to open an audit by browsing storage devices (hard drive, flash drive, etc.).
- Start New Audit (3) – Existing license keys are listed in the column on the right side of the layout. Clicking on any name will create a new audit file for the associated organization.
- Add License (4) – If the file does not appear in the Start New Audit list, then click on this button to add a license key that was obtained by registering a new audited (received in an email). To purchase a license key, visit our website
- Merge Audits (5) Click here for more on how to merge audits.