The search column layout provides the ability to organize the search field results as a standard for every user logging into Field ID.
How to setup your search column layout
1. Click on Setup, Templates, Search Column Layout
2. You may click on the X next to the field you wish to remove
3. You may click and drag the field to move it to a different section
4. You may click on Common Fields to select additional information, click on the arrow next to the name for more fields to select
5. Custom Fields for Asset Attributes provides the ability to display the attributes of the asset, simply type the exact name of the attribute to be displayed in search results.
This section provides the abililty to select which field is the default sorting criteria. You may also select the Descending (Newest to Oldest) or Ascending order as well.