Showing Language Translations Using Google Translate
Once enabled, Google Translate will provide translated content for the user. Here are the steps to enable Google Translate:
- Set your internet browser to the desired language, e.g. French:
- Within your browser settings, e.g. in Google Chrome, select “Settings” from your toolbar dropdown menu > Advanced Settings > Choose “Language” option and add the language(s) of choice.
- You may need to close your browser and relaunch your browser for settings to take effect.
- For instructions on changing language settings in other browsers visit: Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, Safari
- Navigate to ecompliance.com and log in to your account
- From the Home tab, look for the “Google Translate” button displayed at the bottom of your screen. Choose the desired language.
Please note that while the most on-screen text is translated, some page elements, such as some dynamic content and images, are not translated with this tool.
Google Translate is a free multilingual machine translation service developed by Google. For technical specifications and detailed technology benefits please refer here. Further details and language optimizations are available, please talk to your Success Coach for more information.