To ensure password security, eCompliance requires a strong password characters:
- Create a passphrase with multiple words chosen at random that don't necessarily make sense together, but make sense to you
- Avoid using common words, famous quotes, or sayings
- Avoid common character sequences.
- Avoid repeated words and characters.
- Comprised of at least 8 characters
Users are also prompted to update their passwords every 365 days to ensure the ongoing security of their profile.
Read more about security tokens here
Article is closed for comments.