On Tuesday, April 3 2018 eCompliance will release a major new update for the Field iD Mobile App. This update reflects several months of major enhancements to improve stability and performance for the Field iD Mobile Application.
Some of the major enhancements include the following (beware, technical jargon ahead):
- Removal of non-essential & high-memory usage plugins
- Add Native support for Dexie in iOS10+ Safari WebView
- Duplicate Organizations on Places Search
- Improve API Data Efficiency: EventBook
- Improve API Data Efficiency: Event(s)
- Improve API Data Efficiency: Sync Org
- Signature not working
As a result of these changes and enhancements, the Field iD Application will no longer support outdated Apple operating systems (iOS 9 and below). Android remains unaffected.
We will continue to run a Field iD Beta Testing Program - if you'd like to help us test future updates, or if you have any other questions, comments, or concerns please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.