Once you are assigned an action item, you can manage it within the My Stuff tab following the steps below.
1. Click on My Stuff tab.
2. Under Action items to do, click on the action item you were assigned which should be in the status of Pending Acceptance. Click on Update.
3. You can choose to Decline (it is mandatory to enter the reason for declining the Action Item), or Accept the Action Item.
Decline: an email notification will be sent to the creator of the Action Item; the creator can then reassign the Action Item
Accept: the Action Item would move to In Progress and an email will be sent to the creator (person who created the action item) informing them that the Action Item has been accepted.
4. Once you take the required action, you can go back to My Stuff tab.
5. Under Action items to do, click on the action item you were assigned which should be in the status of In Progress. Click on Update.
6. Enter the action taken and add any attachment if there is any. With the popularity of mobile devices, a lot of our users would include a picture for the action taken. Click on Submit for Approval to complete the action item.