Happy New Year!
We deployed our first release of 2016 last night. Highlights of this release include
Enhancements & Bug Fixes:
- Updated messaging in Training Expiry Email to make it more clear on action required
- Export Custom Permission groups, Job Profiles, and Incident/Meeting templates are working properly now
- Not Applicable option in form templates can be removed now
- Fixed an issue when chart graph would shrink after downloading the graph
- Fixed an issue for reports on forms with a section with no questions
- On Certificate Approval page, managers can reject the certificate with notes now
- Request revision text box would come up again now after it was cancelled the 1st time
Also, we are planning to have another new release mid next week for our first new feature in 2016 - Custom header fields for forms! You can see a preview of it below.
Please feel free contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions or feedback.