*This functions requires users with Admin permission at the site that has OSHA enabled*
- Make sure you are at the site where OSHA is setup.
- Click on Recordable Injuries tab. You should see all recordable injuries you have for the current year. You can change list to a different year by selecting it from the drop down menu at the right.
- Click on Form 300A which would take you to the annual summary form. Form 300A reports the total number of fatalities, missed workdays, job transfers or restrictions, and injuries and illnesses as recorded on Form 300.
- Fill out the Establishment Information, Employment Information (number of employees and the hours they worked for the year) and Executive Information.
- If you want to check out how the form will look before it is published, click on Preview. A PDF file would be generated for you to download and view. Otherwise, click on Generate Revision 1 then click on OK.
- Now OSHA form 300A 2015.pdf rev 1 would show up at the bottom. It is also added to Document tab where everyone at the site and below would be required to read.