eCompliance is a web-based Occupational Health and Safety Software and our customers access our software-as-a-service solution via a web browser. eCompliance will run in most modern browsers including Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer and Safari on Windows or Mac OS X (10.7 or higher). We'll support the current and prior major release of each modern browser on a rolling basis. Each time a new version is released, we'll begin supporting the update and stop supporting the third-oldest version.
As of May 1st, 2016 we support the following modern browsers.
- Google Chrome v44 and higher
- Mozilla Firefox v39 and higher
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 10 and higher
- (Mac) Apple Safari 7 and higher
If you do not know your browser version, click here. The link will show you what browser you're currently using and some details of your computer.
Along with specific browser versions, we recommend the following for a full user experience:
- A broadband internet connection (1Mbps up/down or better recommended)
- 1024 x 768 monitor resolution or higher recommended on desktops and laptops
- Cookies enabled
- Flash enabled and updated
- Viewer for documents and images that are uploaded. Usually, having MS Office and a PDF viewer are enough but contact your technical staff to ensure you can open files uploaded by other employees.