1. Go to the Employees tab
2. Click on Add an Employee at the top left
3. Enter employee details such as First Name, Last Name, Employee ID, Email Address and Hire Date etc.
4. Select a site to which the employee belongs by clicking on Add Site. Each employee must belong to a site.
5. Employees default to having Basic Access. Click on Basic Access to see all available permission groups and select proper one for the employee. The default permission groups are Admin, Manager, Contributor, Viewer and Basic Access.
6. Click on Save to save the record or Save And Send Invite to save the record and send an email to invite the employee to use eCompliance. Invite will only be sent out if an email address is entered.
6. Click on Add Training to add any training requirements or certificates that the employee has.