We have released an important update on Wednesday March 27th, at 12pm MST. After this release, all auditors that open the eC-AuditTool will be asked to update. It should take only 2-5 minutes depending on their internet connection speed:
- Auditors will get the normal update notice if they are connected to the internet.
- The application will prompt the auditor for 2 additional steps (this is new). The first prompt looks like this, auditors can click on “OK”:
- Once completed the application will have a final step to click “Install” and it looks like this:
That’s it! The auditor can continue with the file they are working on or start a new audit if this is a new install. Audit files are not affected in any way, as this is an update to the application only. Updates to the eC-AuditTool after this step will once again be fully automatic. As always auditors will be able to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be happy to assist you with any questions you may have.
If installation does not work:
Please go here to install a fresh copy of http://audittool.ecompliance.com
Other release notes:
- "View Key Notes" now show only one element at a time to save room on the UI.
- Force PDF's to save as .pdf files because some customers overwrite their .eca files with their generated PDF report.
- If auditors don't have the license key for the audit file they are opening, there's more explanation on the "Company Details" menu giving them instructions to go and get all their active license keys.
- If auditors don't have their license keys they can always go here to get them http://www.ecompliance.ca/store/RetrieveLicenseKeys.mvc