- You are trying to merge the two attached .eca files and get an error message. The Code says "Could not find matching NotApplicableNotes in Category. The audit files contain some discrepancies and cannot be merged."
- OR you see that your Audit Results have blank elements after the last element.
- You try to print the Audit file and the tool crashes. You view the error log and it says at the bottom: System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
You are running another older version of the eC-AuditTool at the same time as an updated version. OR you are sharing your audit file with someone who is running an older version of the eC-AuditTool. OR you are using another computer with an older version of the eC-AuditTool.
- Get an updated version of the eC-AuditTool from our website http://audittool.ecompliance.com click on download and it will make sure you have the latest version.
- Go into your "Add or remove programs" and scroll down to "eCompliance Audit Tool" and make sure you only have 1 installed, if you have two programs installed please remove the older one by looking at the "Installed On" date column.
- When opening the eC-AuditTool on the startup page before choosing a file you will see the version number on the bottom-right, make sure it's the latest version that is also the same on each computer you share your .eca file with.
For further support please contact our helpdesk by creating a ticket at the top of this page.