This version is was released on February 7th, 2023.
- Action item Priorities now only allows input for whole numbers to reflect the behavior of its saved state
- The limit for document file names has been extended. You will now be able to upload a document with a name of over 100 characters.
- The page selection on the employee certificates section of employee profiles now applies to every employee profile page you visit. You will no longer need to choose the page numbers again when navigating to a different employee profile.
- The employee look-up field has additional visual and text indication so that there is a clearer difference between text input and an employee selection. Names not within the system will no longer show up in the dropdown. After inputting the name that is not within the system, push the enter button to populate the field.
- Added the "Reports to" PUT/POST method to the API
- The Charts and Reports section in the meeting module now displays the correct term. It has been changed from ‘Inspections’ to 'Meetings'
- The "Company" column is fixed to only display once, rather than twice, on an employee export
- Hyphen ‘-‘ and Colon ‘:’ symbols used in short notes answers in forms no longer gets changed to a date format
- Employee sign-off names now show up in form generated pdf reports
- Assets added through 'Add asset' function now shows up on Locked Forms
- Employee added through 'Add Employee' function now shows up on Locked Forms
- Fixed the unexpected message that appears at the bottom of report generated pdfs
Article is closed for comments.