The Recommended Interview plan is the recommended distribution of interviews across the visited sites and the number of interviews for each role at the visited site.
- Select the Recommended Interview plan (1) in the Navigation pane.
- The table on the right now calculated the minimum number of employees of each role to be interviewed at each visited site.
- By mousing over a cell in the table (e.g. (2) the details pane (3) to the right of the table displays the total number of employees and the recommended number of interviews.
- The user can edit any of the cells by merely typing an updated number of minimum interviews in each cell (please note that most certification bodies (or Certifying partners) will reject an audit if the calculated numbers are altered).
- A Recalculate all (4) button will recalculate the distribution over all sites, and individual site calculation buttons (5) will merely recalculate based for a given site (this should only be used if some of the site interview plans have been edited by the user)
Note: the Planned number of interviews (6) is almost always slightly higher than the Minimum Required Interviews (7) that were calculated in the Site / Location Summary table (this is because any calculations that do not result in an integer number of interviews for a role at a site will be ROUNDED UP to the next larger integer).