The Interview Summary table lists all the employees that have been interviewed and captured with the eC-AuditTool™.
This table is not editable and only lists the results from data gathered in other locations. The following is important to keep in mind:
- The legend in the upper right corner of the table (1) shows that the information in the cell indicates the number of interviews that were done in person and the number of interview responses that were received as questionnaires submitted by employees. In the example below (2) indicates that 4 Workers (Full-time) were interviewed and 1 Worker (Full-time) submitted a questionnaire at the Calgary location.
- At the bottom of the table the following totals are listed:
- (3) The total number of employees interviewed in each role/category
- (4) The percentage of the total employees (captured in the Site/Location Summary) that have been interviewed or that submitted questionnaires
- (5) The percentage of the total employees (captured in the Site/Location Summary) that submitted questionnaires
At the bottom of the page is a Comments (6) entry window where the user can add additional information that is pertinent to this section.