A site manager can be designated to your sites so that their name/signature will appear as the sign-off authority for specific course certificates.
From February 2023, manager names/signatures will appear on the default TDG certificates issued by eCompliance upon completing a TDG course. As of May 1st, 2023, manager names and signatures will appear on eLearning Certificates that use the default eCompliance certificate template.
How to designate a site manager:
- Log into eCompliance web (https://my.ecompliance.com/).
- Navigate to the site where you want to designate a manager.
You can do this by clicking the icon at the top of the page. A list of sites will pop out in a new overlayed window. Click on a site name from the list to choose the site.
- Click on "Modify Site Information" on the far right menu on the Home page.
- Next to the "Site Manager" field, click on the dropdown menu and select a site manager for your site.
If the name of the manager is not present, here's what you can do:
- Check the manager's employee profile and ensure that the manager has site membership to the site you have chosen in step 2.
- Check the manager's employee profile and ensure that the manager is assigned a manager job profile
- Click the "Update" button to save changes. A confirmation pop-up window will appear prompting you to choose the options of saving your changes to affect only your current site or to propagate the changes to the site and the sites below.