This release is a phased rollout scheduled for December 7th, 2022 ending on December 14th, 2022.
- We've added a visual improvement to the asset editing screen.
- Image uploading progress indicator now appears directly on the image thumbnail and no longer show up as a notification at the top of the screen.
- An upload error message will appear if the image upload fails.
- You can also tap on image thumbnail to re-upload the image.
- Increased the limit for the number of attachments to an asset that can allow for the asset to be cloned or linked. You will now be able to link or clone an asset with a maximum of 50 total attachments.
- Performance improvements have been made to the event schedules screen.
- We fixed an issue where reporting users were not able see the edit assets button even with the asset editing permissions turned on. Reporting users will now be able to see the button available in the asset summary page with asset editing permissions turned on.
- Event forms with hidden sections can now be submitted.