Planned downtime for an upcoming release on November 19-20
Planned downtime may occur on November 19th and 20th between the hours of 12:30 AM-6:30 AM EST to implement an upgrade and enhancements to the contractor experience. This downtime may also impact the client portal availability.
What should you expect after the update?
The ContractorCheck community feedback has shaped this upcoming release designed to simplify questionnaire workflow and improve how contractors interact with questions. This questionnaire workflow release (inclusive of CC-2044, CC-2406, CC-2186 and CC-2708) addresses the common issue of questions expiring based on the date of submission and verification. In turn, this could create confusion and rework for the contractor as questions often expire within days of each other impacting the status of the contractor until the contractor actions the feedback request and becomes verified.
To address contractor and client feedback, ContractorCheck will set all questions to reopen at one time (upon the Assessment anniversary) so that all resubmission and updates can be submitted by the contractor and reworked in a batch. We anticipate this to reduce the number of contractors that fall into a “non-accredited” status and simplify how often contractors must interact with their questionnaires.
Note: This does not apply to items that naturally expire such as WCB, Certificates of Insurance (COI) and other documents they will continue to be managed against their unique expiration dates.
- Simplified questionnaire workflow: All questions will reopen and be managed as one batch based on the approved accreditation anniversary date.
- Expiration notification and questionnaire reopening: To help contractors to stay ahead of assessment expirations, a notification will be sent to contractors forty-five (45) days prior to the anniversary date after which they need to complete their renewal profile. (The existing one will still be valid until the expiry date) The prior questionnaire will be archived, and contractors will receive 4 email notifications at 45, 30, 15 days intervals prior to expiration and one 5 days after expiration so that they don’t miss it.
- Usability enhancements using yellow to highlight questions requiring contractor feedback and signify which questions require attention and immediate action. (see more details below)
- No changes to WCB/COI and other documents which will continue to expire naturally based on the verified expiration dates.
Usability enhancements indicate different instructions using colour codes to highlight questions requiring contractor feedback and signify which questions require attention identified as follows:
- Grey (pre-existing) - No action pending from your side
- Light Red (pre-existing) - Question is Open/Awaiting your feedback
- Yellow (new) - Question has been open without any action for more than 15 days and requires an urgent response
Usability enhancement - Instructions / Legend: In addition, you'll also find a *NEW* helpful legend at the top left-hand side of the screen (displayed below).